Brad Kuenning practices in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, and trust litigation. He handles the design and implementation of estate plans and advises clients on avoidance of probate and inheritance taxes through the use of trusts and advanced tax planning vehicles, such as charitable trusts, private foundations, irrevocable trusts, family business organizations, and other entities.
Brad also handles trust administration, conservatorship, and probate matters, in addition to being an accomplished litigator. He has developed a special expertise in trust litigation, blending his familiarity with estate planning issues and his substantial litigation experience to obtain favorable results for his clients.
Brad has been practicing law for more than 25 years and has received an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell, the highest ranking available.
Brad regularly presents continuing education seminars to attorneys and accountants on advanced estate planning techniques and business succession planning. He is a member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the California State Bar Association, the Trusts and Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Wealth Counsel, and was the Editor in Chief of the Southern California Law Review while at USC.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Trust Litigation
- Conservatorship and Guardianship
- California, 1989
- California Supreme Court
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Central District of California
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1989 - J.D.; Editor in Chief, Southern California Law Review
- University of Montana, Missoula, Montana, 1979 – B.A. with Honors in Music Education
- Trusts and Estates Section of the California State Bar Association – Member
- Trusts and Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association – Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association – Member
- Wealth Counsel – Member