Stephen F. Moeller
With over 25 years of experience dealing with entertainment litigation and intellectual property matters, Stephen F. Moeller specializes in representing clients in the television and motion picture industries, music producers and other artists.
Working across the entertainment business, Stephen has advised producers, artists, production companies, musicians, writers, talent agencies, distributors, and other entities. With comprehensive experience in negotiations, arbitrations and lawsuits, Stephen’s specialties include personal service contracts, profit participations, copyrights, recording agreements, talent guild disputes, distribution rights, and other clearance and intellectual property issues.
Though Stephen’s main specialty is in the entertainment arena, he also provides his expertise and support in general business matters.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Entertainment Group
- Litigation Group
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Entertainment Litigation
- General Business Litigation
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Law
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Harvard Law School – J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Harvard University – M.A.
- University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois – B.A.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Entertainment and Intellectual Property Section – Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association – Member
- Los Angeles Copyright Society – Member
- Simon Wiesenthal Center - General Counsel and Corporate Secretary to Board of Directors