Business and Finance
Our clients reap the benefits of having a team of senior lawyers who practice at the highest and most sophisticated level of the law. We are trusted and experienced advisors who know how to close a deal. Whether it requires a straightforward or innovative approach, we have the expertise and first-hand knowledge to serve our clients’ interests.
Because of our depth of experience and proven results, many Valensi Rose clients have been with our firm for a significant number of years. Our regional, national and international clients are diverse— from high-powered CEOs to real estate entrepreneurs, from medical facilities and wineries to non-profit corporations and foundations. We represent owners and investors in business at all stages of growth:
- Small and medium-sized companies
- Large private and public corporations
- Nonprofit corporations and foundations
An abbreviated list of our services includes:
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of business contracts
- Disputes among partners or shareholders
- All aspects of real estate transactions and financing
- Purchase, sale, merger, acquisition, reorganization and dissolution of business entities
- Conventional and complex financing of real and personal property
- Leveraged buyout and other going-private transactions
- Protection and licensing of proprietary information, intellectual property and trade secrets
- Executive compensation and benefits
- Review of policies and procedures for regulatory compliance and updating corporate records
- General business counseling
While our attorneys possess broad-based expertise and provide the same high quality of legal representation, our fee structure is significantly lower than larger law firms.
- Represented a syndicated partnership in the $200 million sale of a hospital and medical center.
- Represented the buyer in a transaction involving $50 million of operating assets and 23 separate skilled nursing facilities.
- Represented a business owner in connection with the creation of joint ventures and refinancing of nearly half a billion in assets that included properties in different states, office buildings, ski resorts, residential properties, and movie production facilities.
- Represented a developer in acquiring an 180,000-foot construction center.
- Represented several parties in negotiations with municipalities, redevelopment agencies, and other governmental authorities regarding disposition and development agreements.
- Represented a business in a demerger process, helping company separate and walk away with over $600 million in health care facilities and related properties.