We represent a diverse group of regional, national, and international clients — from high-powered CEOs to real estate entrepreneurs, from medical facilities and wineries to non-profits. We represent owners and investors in business at all stages of their growth, taking a business from start to finish. We are strong on tax issues, advising clients on both business and personal tax matters.
We provide a wide variety of services, including:
- Acquisitions and sales
- Entity formation
- Annual corporate/entity maintenance
- Represented a syndicated partnership in $200 million sale of a hospital and medical center.
- Represented buyer in a transaction involving $50 million of operating assets and 23 separate skilled nursing facilities.
- Represented business owner in connection with the creation of joint ventures and refinancing of nearly half a billion in assets that included properties in different states, office buildings, ski resorts, residential properties, and movie production facilities.
- Represented the lender in connection with a difficult construction loan, financing a ground lease to construct a 17-story, 356-room hotel in California.
- Represented a developer in acquiring an 180,000-foot construction center.
- Represented several parties in negotiations with municipalities, redevelopment agencies, and other governmental authorities regarding disposition and development agreements.
- Represented a business in a demerger process, helping company separate and walk away with over $600 million in health care facilities and related properties.