The Real Estate Industry
We represent individuals and businesses in all aspects of real estate, including:
We work with clients to advise them on everything from construction to financing to sale or lease, and everything in between
- Represented institutional lenders acquiring real property from borrowers by deeds in lieu of foreclosure, then documenting lenders' sale of real property to third parties.
- Represented a non-profit that owned a hospital in negotiating a deal selling some surrounding land and attached research facility, while permitting doctors who were a key source of patient referrals to remain in the facility as part of long-term lease.
- Represented owner in connection with creation of joint ventures and refinancing of nearly half a billion in assets that included properties in different states, office buildings, ski resorts, residential properties, and movie production facilities.
- Represented lender in connection with a difficult construction loan, financing the ground lease on the property to construct a 17-story, 356-room hotel near a convention center.
- Represented developer acquire an 180,000-foot construction center.
- Represented buyers and sellers of high-end residential properties.