Kelly S. Keuscher
Kelly Steven Keuscher practices in the Tax and Wealth Planning Group, specializing in the areas of estate planning, trusts, probate, taxation, non-profit organizations, and general business transactional law.
Kelly utilizes his broad range of experience and expertise to develop efficient and innovative solutions for his clients. Kelly has represented numerous individuals, businesses, and charitable organizations in matters ranging from estate and tax planning to transactions and litigation.
Kelly holds both J.D. and M.B.A. degrees, and his background includes more than ten years working for various public agencies. He has also served as a consulting attorney for the Probate Division of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Tax and Wealth Planning Group
- Business and Finance Group
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Trusts & Estates
- Non-Profit Organizations
- California, 1999
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Member
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law – J.D.
- University of California, Irvine, Merage School of Business - M.B.A.
- University of California, Irvine – B.A (Economics)