Sharon Jill Sandler
Sharon Jill Sandler specializes in family and domestic relations law. Her deep expertise and experience ranges from negotiating and litigating marital dissolution and legal separation proceedings, financial support actions, and paternity actions, to drafting and negotiating premarital, post-marital, cohabitation and property settlement agreements.
Sharon also specializes in mediation of family law and domestic relations law matters, serving as mediator or consulting and advisory counsel to clients in mediation.
Sharon is distinguished by top honors in her field. She is an AV Preeminent Rated Attorney, selected by the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and Preeminent Women Lawyers for lawyers who have achieved the highest possible rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards. Sharon has been awarded the highest posslbe Martindale-Hubbard distinction by both her peers and the Judiciary. Sharon continues to be named a Top Rated Lawyer in Family Law by American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell, and in 2016 The American Registry recognized Sharon as one of America’s Most Honoured Professionals, awarded for continuous professional recognition of excellence, an accomplishment realized only by the Top 1% of American Professionals.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Family Law Group
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Marital Dissolution
- Legal Separation Proceedings
- Financial Support Actions
- Paternity Actions
- Premarital, Postmarital, and Cohabitation Agreements
- Property Settlement Agreements
- California, 1990
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, 1990 – J.D.
- University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, 1983 – B. Com.
- State Bar of California – Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section – Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section – Member
- Women Lawyer's Association of Los Angeles – Member